Thermostatic Shower Mixer Features:
1. Wall Mounted Thermostatic Shower with large 8" Swivel shower head
2. Chrome Plated Solid Brass with Latest ceramic disc technology
3. Hand-held chrome plated ABS Elegant style Square shower
4. Long-lasting Stainless Steel Flexible 1.5M Pipe with High Flow large bore 11MM to handle power flow
5. Moveable Shower Arm give the freedom to turn left to right
6. Anti-scalding device set at 38 degrees C, can be overridden from temperature control
7. Temperature range 20 50 degree C Built-in non-return valves
8. Thermostatic temperature control with safety button
9. Dual control Flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both
10. Total height adjustable between 71cm and 127cm to suit your requirements.
Thermostatic Shower Mixer Twin Head Faucet Tap Large Set
- Thermostatic showers work on water systems that produce a minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure, however, to achieve the best result we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure.
- This can be achieved by using one of the following systems: - Combination boiler systems - Gravity fed systems (only with a pump) - Mega flow system - Pumped hot water systems - Un-vented hot water systems - Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Listed are pictures of the original product supplied.
- Returning the goods couldn’t be easier. Please call us or email us to discuss the terms of the return. Any unwanted items must be returned to us at the customer’s expense and via a traceable, insured courier.
- Please be aware that customers have 7 working days to inspect their goods and if they wish to return the item they must inform us in writing (emails are acceptable) within this time period. After this, they have 30 days to return.
- No returns will be accepted if the item is damaged or marked. Genuinely faulty goods will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty following an inspection.